    Subject[k]nfsd, nfs and security questions
    Dear k-h,
    please answer to a couple of questions:

    1. did someone test Enskip with latest 2.1 kernels?
    2. does the new nfs server/client code work over tcp, or do we still face
    the udp only client status?
    3. does the knsf work (well, almost well) with secure IP schemes like the
    ones in SKIP or in IPsec?
    4. is it possible, when using the kernel server, to have its packets
    redirected to some local IP port, to have them reencapsulated by some
    (user space) daemon like sshd?
    5. while we all know that secure RPC is a misnomer, since the only secure
    part is the host authentication, and all of the data runs over the wire
    as cleartext, what is the exact status of the Sec. RPC kernel support?

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.017 / U:14.196 seconds]