SubjectRe: Planned changes for bugzilla.kernel.org to reduce the "Bugzilla blues"
On 29.09.22 15:47, Steven Rostedt wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 13:33:53 +0200
> Thorsten Leemhuis <linux@leemhuis.info> wrote:
>
> Thanks Thorsten for doing this.

Thx for saying this, as I fear it in the end will again be more work
then anticipated -- but well, that's how life often is :-D

>>> * In the kernel summit sessions (recording:
>>> https://youtu.be/e2SZoUPhDRg?t=5370 ) Len Brown stated that he and
>>> fellow ACPI/PM developers rely on bugzilla.kernel.org and would need
>>> some replacement if it's decommissioned.
>
> I also use bugzilla.kernel.org with trace-cmd/kernelshark and the
> libraries, although I don't really use it for the Linux tracing subsystem
> (but I probably should :-/).
>
> That is, the tools portion of bugzilla is not part of the MAINTAINERS file
> (that I know of), so probably shouldn't be affected by this.

Ohh, yeah, sorry, should have mentioned this. Don't worry, I'm aware of
this particular and a few similar products/components in bugzilla. I
don't plan changing any of them, unless something unforeseen or a very
good reason comes up (for example if they're obviously unused for years
or something like that).

Ciao, Thorsten

  Last update: 2022-09-29 16:03    [W:0.471 / U:0.556 seconds]