SubjectInvestment Proposal
My dear friend,

With sincerity of purpose I wish to communicate with you seeking your
acceptance towards investing in your country under your Management as
my foreign investor/business partner.
I'm Mrs. Gaddafi Aisha-Al, the only biological Daughter of the late
Libyan President (Late Colonel Gaddafi Muammar) I'm a single Mother
and a widow with three Children, presently residing herein Oman the
Southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia. I have
investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand
United State Dollars ($27.500.000.00 ) which I want to entrust to you
for the investment project in your country.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you based on the future investment earning profits. If you are
willing to handle this project kindly reply urgently to enable me to
provide you more information about the investment funds.

Best Regards

Mrs. Gaddafi Aisha-Al.

  Last update: 2022-02-23 10:30    [W:0.034 / U:0.060 seconds]