SubjectTo: the beneficiary of the fund,
To: the beneficiary of the fund,

The World Bank and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have
authorized us to investigate the reasons for the unreasonable delay in
payment of your estate / compensation fund, which was approved by law.
In the course of our investigation, we discovered that your payment
was unreasonably withheld by corrupt officials of some banks and
government agencies in some countries who are trying to redirect your
inheritance / compensation fund to their personal accounts.

To stop the dubious act, we have agreed with the World Bank and the
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that we, the International
Monetary Fund (IMF), will process and monitor this payment ourselves
to avoid the hopeless situation created by these corrupt officials,
banks and some others. law enforcement officers. We have received an
irrevocable guarantee of payment for your payment from the World Bank.
We are pleased to inform you that the World Bank has decided to pay
you $ 850,000 in compensation and it will be transferred to your bank
account through a bank for online bank transfer. Your fund will be
transferred to your BTCI Bank of Togo bank account without any delay
or hassle.

We received the Supreme Court's verdict on your behalf and we passed
it on to BTCI Bank of Togo to open an online account in your name and
give you a username and password so you can access your fund and make
a transfer to the address you provided ... account yourself. You are
hereby advised to contact Mr. Leonard Matthias of BTCI Bank Togo to
open an account in your name and indicate how to make your own bank
transfer to online bank transfer. Please contact BTCI bank immediately
so that they open an account in your name and deposit your fund in
your bank account. You need to contact BTCI bank at the email address
below.

Bank name: BTCI Bank
Email address: btcionline23@gmail.com
Contact Person: Mr. Leonard Mathias

Be sure to contact the above bank for the final release and transfer
of your fund without any further delay. BTCI bank must comply with our
order as soon as it receives a message from you. Let me know as soon
as you receive your payment from BTCI bank so that we can close your
payment file here in our office.

We look forward to your urgent cooperation.

Yours sincerely

Mr Peter Hambrook
IMF Bureau London United Kingdom

  Last update: 2021-06-06 17:53    [W:0.092 / U:1.204 seconds]