SubjectUrgent Response
I am Mr.Richard, I am a banker by profession, i need your urgent
assistance, from my section in the bank i discovered an abandoned sum
of $11.6million dollars that belongs to one of our foreign customer
who died along with his supposed next of kin since July 22, 2003. The
money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without
anybody coming for the claim of it. I need your co-operation in
transferring the fund into your private bank account.

I want the bank to release the money to you as the relative and the
next of kin to our deceased customer, the Banking laws here does not
allow such money to stay more than 21years,because the money will be
recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund. Once the
funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account, we shall
then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you by indicating
your interest i will send you the full details on how the transfer
will be executed.

  Last update: 2021-04-28 10:25    [W:0.034 / U:2.484 seconds]