SubjectHello Dearest
My dear I am Miss Zafrat Hamza, the only daughter to late Dr Azizi
Hamza from Aleppo in Syrian Arab Republic, We flew the country Syrian
to Burkina
Faso as a result of unsettled political crisis in the country, We were
grant a temporary stay here in Burkina Faso and my father also works
with (SEMAFO) the biggest Canadian gold producer here in West Africa
Burkina Faso,

Unfortunately my father was a victim on the deadliest attack by the
jihadist On the 6 November 2019 when gunmen ambushed a convoy
transporting workers of the Canadian mining firm Semafo,We escape death
from Syria down to Burkina Faso without knowing the worst is ahead,, it is
my sad moment each time I think about this

Before he died he wrote a will and gave to me as my future reference,
the will involve ($ 3.5 million) deposit made with a bank abroad as
well ($ 7 million) deposited with a security company in United Arab
Emirates (Dubai)

The bank is aware of my father sudden death and they are very eager
to remit the fund back to me, but due to my temporary stay like
refugee under asylum I have no right to execute such fund under my
care according to the law of the country,

The security company also ask me to come for the money along with my
relative which I plan to present you to them as my relative, but due
to this current covid-19 pandemic the embassy said I am not eligible
to travel for now,

My dear I am writing this message to you with tears is my eye because
I don't have any further idea on what to do, please I need your advice
and guidance to retrieve my fund out from the bank and security
company to enable me complete my studies and start a new life,

Please reply me back as soon as you read this message to my private email
zafrathamza@yahoo.com

Sincerely

Miss Zafrat Hamza

  Last update: 2021-11-02 09:54    [W:0.129 / U:0.052 seconds]