SubjectMy Beloved One.
My Beloved One,
Greetings to you and your family. My name is Mrs. Birdggie William 58
years childless and widow suffering from Esophageal Cancer, my husband
died after testing positive for the corona virus and recently my
doctor told me that I have a few months to live due to the critical
condition of my cancer illness. Having known my condition I decided to
donate my late husband funds worth US $7.5 Million to help the poor,
widows and orphanages which in return will bring blessing for my soul
when i die.
I took this decision because my relatives and friends have failed me
and plundered so much of my money since my illness. If you are
interested to receive this money to help the poor and widows, kindly
reply me back for more details.
Thanks and remain blessed with your family.
Sincerely yours,
 Mrs. Birdggie William

  Last update: 2020-09-30 16:12    [W:0.022 / U:0.248 seconds]