SubjectHello Dear
Hello Dear I am Miss Lisa Ibrahim Coulibaly 24 years old female from the
Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa, am the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt.
Warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB). My late father was a well
known Ivory Coast militia leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011
following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI). I am
constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving
from my step mother, you can read more about my late Father death through
the below links:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly

I am seeking a long term relationship and investment assistance. My father
of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 9.5 Million in one bank in
Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. So If you are interested
please contact me in my private email address (lisacoulibaly023@gmail.com)
for more details.
Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you
details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me,
Yours sincerely
Miss Lisa Ibrahim Coulibaly.

  Last update: 2020-09-10 10:47    [W:0.086 / U:0.024 seconds]