SubjectHi Dear
Hi Dear,
how are you today I hope that everything is OK with you as it is my
great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you
starting from today, i was just going through the Internet search when
i found your email address, I want to make a very new and special
friend, so i decided to contact you to see how we can make it work if
we can. Please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can
get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Tracy William, I am an American presently I live in the
UK, I will be
happy to see your reply for us to know each other better, and let you
into the private part of my life moreso my pictures and details about
me you can contact me directly to tracy2william@yahoo.com,do have a
great day.
Till I read from you.

bye for now
Tracy

  Last update: 2020-02-10 10:38    [W:0.070 / U:0.072 seconds]