SubjectFair Pay Project now on Bit-Web.EU
Date
For those wanting the email version only:

Welcome to Bit-Web, Ywe Cærlyns homepage. I mainly work with OS
development and environmentally friendly economically optimal I-T culture.

As a conclusion on natural progress and research, we deassociate from
regressed deities, where we can rather use a correct variant. So for
ease of transition to a solid basis with fair pay principles in La
Quran, I work with an operating system, and some related culture. Being
on the side of all the politics we wanted in the new millennium.

Cider 5
My first amateur project, related to now called 3 D Scene, going back to
my teens in Norway. With videogame culture and 4-chan music, which
turned cideroriented in a syncretic influenced "christian" culture. I
found it no longer suited as a basis for politics or fair pay needed in
computing space, and reintegrated myself as muslim. A remix project
where I was known for the music Style Blend. And DSP insights, targeting
the best of this culture for available source.

Bit Trance !
Retro Trance. With a background in I-T, I went on to do techno/E D M
music production also, to promote I-T and optimal culture. Such as
environment friendlyness, and charitability. And became famous on
mp3.com, the worlds first streaming service. And became familiar with
Islam, and the arabic concepts Maruf (not Munkar), that is the same as
"green" politics. With hopes to the Akira, (afterlife) I pursued
this.The genre also gained dubstep breaks from american relatives. I
still recommend a bit of 8-bit clap in there, and *nix and tracker,
which was like the original. Here as Ihsan VJ.

LJX
A low latency/jitter I-T centric Supply and Demand Data System. With
sorted information, for the derivative works of Adams original
infotablet. (The pointer being a sign from The Dispilio Tablet.)
With fair pay basis in La Quran.
With E-money integration, for a good Tech-Democracy.
Emphasizing prominent issues such as Clean Midrange, and Fair Pay.
Ultimately aiming for a LCPU (functions library accelerated C-inspired
cpu) low-latency system, 48-bit colour graphics, 4K with 8K subpixels.

Bit V-log
I may vlog here from time to time.

Hail La YLAH, Rabb Of The Worlds, La Rahman, La Rahim.
(latin capital letter singular form only concept)

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn, Viken County (Norway).

  Last update: 2020-10-12 09:46    [W:0.053 / U:0.016 seconds]