SubjectLetter From UK Debt Management
Commissioner for the Reduction of the National Debt
UK Debt Management Office.
Eastcheap Court EC3M 8UD
London United Kingdom
EC3M 8UD.
Email: ukdebtmanagement101@gmail.com

Attention: Beneficiary

My name is Mrs. Jo Whelan.

As you must be aware, I am the Controller General for the Reduction of
the National Debt in the United Kingdom. I am writing you with regards
to your stalled funds

transfer you have been expecting from the U.K. For your interest, I
would urge you to accord this correspondence your full indulgence and
attention, as you may likely

have been receiving other emails of similar contents from the numerous
fraud syndicate and impostors. The authenticity and difference would
be evident in a moment.

I was specially instructed by the Office of the Prime Minister to
embark on a personal review of all long pending and stalled
International Transfer Files of all Banks

Operating in the United Kingdom, including those at our Offshore
Foreign Correspondent Banks, with a view of redeeming genuine cases of
Transfers, and consigning

others as bad debt in the Federal Budget.The office of the Prime
Minister has mandated me to ensure that all genuine claim and
transfers are paid.

The Government of the U.K took this major step in addressing these
problems of all stalled transfers as a result of the global financial
crisis that has affected banks

by establishing an autonomous National Debt Management Office (NDMO)
to take over payment responsibility on behalf of all banks operating
in the UK.
The creation of the NDMO consolidates debt management functions as a
result of the global financial melt-down for ensuring proper
coordination of all payments

emanating for the U.K. The NDMO centralizes and coordinates the
country's debt recording and management activities, including debt
service forecasts; transfers

payments; and advising on debt negotiations as well as new borrowings.

It also provides for the establishment of a supervisory board that has
oversight functions on all banks operating in the UK as well as
endorsement of strategic thrusts

and policies for the organization, consistent with the broad policy
objectives of government. Your transfer file came to my attention just
this morning, and I was

compelled to take special interest in your transfer because of its
peculiar history of procedural inconsistencies and unauthorized
payment approval documents that are

contained in your file.Obviously all the persons you assigned to
process your transfer have proved to be fraudulent and incompetent.

Simply put it that some management of the Bank have tried
unsuccessfully to smuggle your transfer through a non-existent back
door, while impersonating the offices of

various government departments before you, and feeding you with forged
transferred document.
Consequently, I have this morning ordered the heads of all the
relevant Government Departments genuinely involved in the foreign
transfer protocol, including the

Treasury Department, and the Bank to suspend all further action on
your transfer pending conclusion of my personal investigation into the
actual reasons why your

transfer has failed to date. Official memos have been issued to the
relevant departments.

However, preliminary evidence shows clearly that these fraudulent
persons you have assigned to help you process your transfer have been
extorting monies from you

through concocted excuses and lies, only for them to divert the monies
colleted from you to their private pockets and return back to demand
more monies from you

endlessly.Please you should not allow yourself to be deceived and
extorted anymore. As the Controller General for the Reduction of the
National Debt in the United

Kingdom, I want to assure you that your transfer will now be processed
through the simple, transparent and authoritative means where you will
not be required to pay

any unauthorized fees.

Please discontinue any form of contact with all those you have been
dealing with before now, no matter the nature of your relationship
with any of these crooks,

including your local attorney. My intention is to quickly reactivate
and sort out your transfer without any distraction. So you are
forbidden to preempt anyone of this

contact, otherwise I will be compelled to out rightly cancel your
transfer along others a bad debt.

Reply immediately on our office email: ukdebtmanagement101@gmail.com
to acknowledge this advice, and I will instruct you further.

Regards,
Mrs.Jo Whelan.
Email:(ukdebtmanagement101@gmail.com)

PLEASE WRITE US ON THIS EMAIL: ukdebtmanagement101@gmail.com

Commissioner for the Reduction of the National Debt

UK Debt Management Office.
Disclaimer ***** This email and any attachment may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
because it was sent to you in error,you are

not authorized to reply,copy or disclose all or any part of it without
the prior written consent of Commissioner for the Reduction of the
National Debt UK Debt

Management Office.

  Last update: 2019-02-05 17:36    [W:0.181 / U:0.044 seconds]