Subject[LSF/MM ATTEND] MM track: NUMA, THP locality, reclaim
Hi,

I would like to attend the MM track of LSF/MM if a slot is available. My
involvement in MM-specific topics tend to be a little sporadic given my
current role but I generally pop up for some page allocator, compaction,
NUMA, reclaim and THP topics in particular. Recent contributions have
been primarily compaction and fragmentation control related with a number
of patches queued up in Andrew's tree for 5.1-rc1 that finally seems to
have stopped generating bug reports.

I'm particularly interested in the following proposals in rough order
of interest;

o NUMA remote THP vs NUMA local non-THP under MADV_HUGEPAGE
o NUMA, memory hierarchy and device memory
o Memory reclaim with NUMA rebalancing

The other topics are interesting but these are the three I'm likely
to spend the most brain power on. At this time I'm not proposing a
topic. While I'm periodically kicking a compaction-related series around,
I don't expect it to be particularly controversial that would warrant a
discussion. That might change, particularly if it starts colliding with
"NUMA remote THP vs NUMA local non-THP under MADV_HUGEPAGE". If so, I'll
do a topic proposal later or beg/borrow/steal a lightening talk slot.

--
Mel Gorman
SUSE Labs

  Last update: 2019-02-18 15:32    [W:0.998 / U:0.040 seconds]