SubjectGreetings in the name of the ALMIGHTY
Hello My Dear

Calvary Greetings in the name of the ALMIGHTY

I am Mrs Monica Gabriele from Switzerland I am married to Late
Mr.Gabriele Joseph who is a wealthy business man here in Burkina Faso
we were married for many years without a child before he died after a
brief illness. Before his sudden death we where devoted Christian When
my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Six Million Two
Hundred United State Dollars ($6.200.000.00) in one of the prime bank
here in Burkina Faso Presently this money is still with the Bank,

I am very sick from Kidney cancer that i may not last till the next
two months according to my doctor so now i decided to donate this
money to a honest individual who will use it to work for Almighty,
orphans, widow and maintenance of church to fulfill the vow i and my
late husband made to Almighty, and i have chosen you after praying.

I want this money to be use as i have said since i do not have any
child to inherit it and our relatives are all unbelievers and i don't
want our hard earn money to be used in ungodly way so you will take
40% of the fund for your effort and use the remaining as i stated, as
soon as i read from you i will give you more details on how to achieve
it, I need your urgent reply on my private email address:
(monicagabriele64@gmail.com) as i don't know what tomorrow will
result, i wish you the best in life. Please Always remember me in your
prayers.

Yours Sister,
Mrs Monica Gabriele.
Please Let My Situation Touch Your Heart.

  Last update: 2019-12-09 11:17    [W:0.048 / U:0.308 seconds]