SubjectRe: iio/…: Use common error handling code
> Hi Markus, I've accepted the ones that I think made an improvement
> outweighing the inherent small costs of making any change.

Does such a kind of feedback mean that you reconsidered any places
where you expressed a rejection initially?

> We also need to avoid code constructs that are unusual in error handling
> such as backwards gotos.

Why would you like to exclude this approach if anything useful could be achieved
in the shown software design direction?

> Note however that most of the changes made so far are only minor improvements.

I agree that corresponding effects are small just because the discussed
source code adjustments affected specific function implementations.

> I am not saying I don't appreciate them,

Thanks.

> but rather than that they are of of low importance.

A lot of details are competing also for our software development attention.

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2017-12-10 17:44    [W:0.844 / U:0.172 seconds]