SubjectUses of Linux backports in the industry
Me and Julia are working on a paper which evaluates use of Coccinelle
on backports, a preliminary draft of such paper can be found on github
[0]. We are making some tweaks to this, one of which is covering the
uses of Linux backports [1] in the industry, for this we'd like to try
to get feedback as to where and how folks are using backports. Please
let me and Julia know -- or if the information is not sensitive please
feel free to just reply to this thread and share with others. All
feedback is greatly appreciated. If you are OK in having us list or
generalize your usage please indicate so.

Thanks,

[0] https://github.com/mcgrof/paper-backports/blob/master/paper.pdf
[1] https://backports.wiki.kernel.org

Luis

  Last update: 2015-05-29 05:21    [W:0.155 / U:0.284 seconds]