SubjectPlumbers 2015 -- Performance and Scalability track
Hello,

I am hoping we can have a scaling track this year. The purpose of this
email is to 1) confirm some of the key participants, 2) suggestions for
other key participants and 3) more topics so that we can have a big
enough pool to screen correctly for what's really worth discussing.

I have setup the wiki page here with some initial tentative topics Paul
and I came up with:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2015:performance_and_scalability

They are obviously specific to things that interest us. As such, if you
would like to attend and/or have specific topics that would like
discussed, please update the wiki.

The goals for this track are several: 1) get to know general
experimental work going on (kernel and userland). 2) learn about real
bottlenecks/issues people are running into, and 3) present wip topics
that improve performance and need some face to face discussion. As
mentioned in the wiki, this track should only cover performance topics
that are not specific to other tracks

Thanks,
Davidlohr

  Last update: 2015-04-30 18:01    [W:0.406 / U:0.436 seconds]