SubjectDear Yossi, My name is Barr.marshall grosboll,a solicitor at law.I have an important message for you concerning the death of Mr.Yossi, who was my client until his death, he bear the same name with you. His funds valued at (Usd$5.5 Million) was left behin
From
Dear Yossi, My name is Barr.marshall grosboll,a solicitor at law.I
have an important message for you concerning the death of Mr.Yossi,
who was my client until his death, he bear the same name with you. His
funds valued at (Usd$5.5 Million) was left behind in one of the banks
here in my country (Togo) as a result of accident that took his life
and his family. Contact me at(marshallgrosboll@gmail.com) For full
details and how to proceed .I awaits your urgent response,

  Last update: 2014-08-14 18:41    [W:0.038 / U:0.576 seconds]