SubjectCleaning up Kernel
From
Hey Fellow Developers
On searching the kernel Bugzilla I have found 388 open bugs on kernels
after version 3.0 was released.
https://bugzilla.kernel.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=version%203*&list_id=337561

In addition from cscope I hit 4110 Fix me strings on searching the
newest kernel tree after updating with
git. Granted some of these are from print statements , it would be
great if some of my fellow developers
on this list helped me clean up them. I have attached my screen shot
of the cscope results to show how
I am getting these results.

Furthermore I don't mind help cleaning up bugs or other fix me
messages but as I am new to the kernel ,
help may be needed. In addition this is too much work for one person
to fix alone so I am turning to the
community for help and aid in cleaning up the kernel .

Finally in my next messages I will be testing the build that fail from
this link,http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/
and tell which fail with output and the ones that succeed with the
warnings I get now as of any. Each message will be
per cross compiler as stated in my subject line.

Thanks for the Help and Support ,
Nick
P.S. Hope these messages are helpful :)
[unhandled content-type:image/png]

  Last update: 2014-07-07 07:21    [W:0.885 / U:0.024 seconds]