    SubjectLinux 3.14-rc3
    When I made the rc2 announcement, I mentioned how nice and small it
    was. I also mentioned that I mistrusted you guys, and that I suspected
    that some people were giggling to themselves and holding back their
    pull requests, evil little creatures like you are.

    And I hate being right. rc2 was quite small, but rc3 makes up for it.
    I quietly took all the pull requests because clearly this wasn't a
    surprise, but I'm warning you - I'm going to start cursing at people
    if it looks like this trend is going to continue. You've been warned.

    Anyway, because the shortlog is pretty hefty, I'm doing my overview
    "mergelog" here, and will post the shortlog separately as a reply to
    this email for people who want more detail. The bulk is the networking
    and random drivers (net, staging, usb, block, infiniband..) but
    there's some arch updates too (powerpc, arm, x86) and some
    documentation updates.

    (And as always for my mergelog - the people credited are the people
    who send me the pull request, which is generally different from the
    author of the code. See the shortlog for actual code authorship)

    Andrew Morton (1):
    misc fixes

    Ben Herrenschmidt (1):
    powerpc updates

    Borislav Petkov (1):
    EDAC fixes

    Bruce Fields (1):
    two nfsd bugfixes

    Chris Mason (1):
    btrfs fixes

    Dave Airlie (1):
    drm fixes

    David Miller (1):
    networking updates

    Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov (1):
    battery fixes

    Greg KH (5):
    char/misc fixes
    driver core fix
    staging driver fixes
    tty/serial driver fixes
    USB fixes

    Guenter Roeck (1):
    hwmon fix

    Jens Axboe (1):
    block IO fixes

    Kevin Hilman (1):
    ARM SoC fixes

    Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (1):
    Xen bugfixes

    Linus Walleij (1):
    GPIO fixes

    Mark Brown (2):
    spi fixes
    regulator fixes

    Martin Schwidefsky (1):
    s390 bugfixes

    Michal Simek (1):
    microblaze fixes

    Neil Brown (1):
    md fixes

    Nicholas Bellinger (1):
    SCSI target fixes

    Paolo Bonzini (1):
    KVM fixes

    Peter Anvin (2):
    x86 fixes
    x86 EFI fixes

    Rafael Wysocki (1):
    ACPI and power management fixes

    Rob Herring (2):
    DeviceTree fixes
    devicetree fixes

    Roland Dreier (1):
    RDMA/InfiniBand fixes

    Steve French (1):
    CIFS fixes

    Steven Rostedt (1):
    twi tracing fixes

    Takashi Iwai (1):
    sound fixes

    Thomas Gleixner (2):
    timer fixes
    irq update

    Tomi Valkeinen (1):
    fbdev fixes

    Wolfram Sang (1):
    i2c fixes

     \ /
      Last update: 2014-02-16 23:41    [W:0.025 / U:37.360 seconds]