Subjectsock puppets (Re: (Song) ** SystemD)
From
On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Chuck Ebbert <cebbert.lkml@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2014 10:29:24 +0000
> Gregory Smith <gregorysmith1974a@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Chuck, Al, anyone else paying attention to "Gregory" or "Tom Collins"
or whatever he's calling himself -- I'll repeat what I posted to
debian-user, but this is quite apparently a sockpuppet, either
engaging in recreational trolling, or trying very hard to make it
impossible to discuss systemd with any semblance of rationally.

It seems to be hard enough for the more avid of both the proponents
and opponents to be rational as it is, let's try not to get sucked
into this kind of baiting. (Speaking as one who got a little bit
sucked into it last week or so.)

--
Joel Rees

Computer storage is just fancy paper, the CPUs just fancy pens;
all is text, streaming forever from the past into the future.

  Last update: 2014-10-05 16:21    [W:0.078 / U:1.048 seconds]