Subject[RFC 00/13] drivers: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
Date
Trivial patchset to use standard unsigned long in drivers/
instead of long unsigned int

I'm just sending the summary; if you think it's worth being applied,
I'll send this patchset and smaller ones for other trees.

Regards,
Fabian

Fabian Frederick (13):
qla4xxx: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
megaraid_sas: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
ql2xxx: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
be2iscsi: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
xhci: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
edac: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
ene_ir: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
memstick: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
RDMA/nes: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
watchdog: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
alienware-wmi: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
hp-wmi: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long
mtd: replace long unsigned int by unsigned long

drivers/edac/e752x_edac.c | 2 +-
drivers/edac/i5000_edac.c | 2 +-
drivers/edac/i5400_edac.c | 2 +-
drivers/edac/i7300_edac.c | 2 +-
drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/nes.c | 8 ++++----
drivers/media/rc/ene_ir.c | 2 +-
drivers/memstick/host/r592.c | 4 ++--
drivers/mtd/sm_ftl.h | 2 +-
drivers/platform/x86/alienware-wmi.c | 4 ++--
drivers/platform/x86/hp-wmi.c | 2 +-
drivers/scsi/be2iscsi/be_main.c | 2 +-
drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas_fp.c | 28 ++++++++++++++--------------
drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_nx2.c | 2 +-
drivers/scsi/qla4xxx/ql4_nx.c | 2 +-
drivers/usb/host/xhci.c | 2 +-
drivers/watchdog/bcm47xx_wdt.c | 2 +-

1.9.3

  Last update: 2014-10-23 22:01    [W:0.036 / U:0.160 seconds]