SubjectRe: Gnu - Linux - Lignux, libre speech, and nerds drinking beer.
Now several years later, people are doing Steam consoles, people talk
about Android PCs.

If they go through the same development as me, regarding the licence,
this is what they are going to come to:

http://ovekarlsen.com/Blog/demoscene/

"However Richard Stallmans egocult, “GNU” and play on semantics, and
even thought-policing people to “not use the word open-source” etc, is
Linux biggest problem, and really similar, and I use my own licence with
this. Stallmans “libre speech”, “lignux” debates, “be free hacker”-song,
etc, has nothing to do with reality, and his fanboys instead suppress
free speech and information, and act like facists when the licence is
discussed, which is completely unacceptable, and a known problem both
inside and outside linux-circles. Even doing things like contacting
web-space providers, etc, that uses GNU software, to manipulate
information against their licence. Which ofcourse is what many call
“psychopathy”, and is ofcourse similar to the censorship of facist regimes."

PBWY :)