SubjectRe: Gnu - "if its not a dick, its wrong" - as any facist.
On 1/7/2014 3:33 PM, Mike Galbraith wrote:
> http://s778.photobucket.com/user/DaveGlos/media/trollrepellent.jpg.html
>
> pssssssssst pssst.. sss <shake shake shake> pssssssst.....

MIKE, you fucking faggot. Have you forgot who made the low-jitter
kernel, that none of you people had the mind to do? You obviously have
no idea what you have. Very similar to Amiga.

Even ID Carmack himself, said "it was taxing on new systems" at the
time. I made it run completely smooth, knowing the entire system from
highlevel and down. NOBODY else did this.

It only shows that you are full of shit, and use "troll" like an
automated phrase, and is only a block to intelligence. A complete
mindless bimbo, in reality. And btw, you were wrong SEVERAL times, on
what you told me. When I had checked everything, you came here and
claimed for instance, "this component can be used now", which just made
things worse. How hard can it be to understand SMOOTH FRAMES? That is
where data is pushed the most. Maybe you should get your head out of the
soundblaster mentality, that plauges a lot of linux users, and think of
some high-end users.

If people are going to listen to piss, they are going to get piss. Your
system will get nowhere. And ultimately Stallmans dick will be up your
ass, as the great achievement. Congratulations, what amazing intelligence.

--
Peace Be With You
Ove Karlsen,

  Last update: 2014-01-07 16:41    [W:1.255 / U:0.032 seconds]