    SubjectLinux 3.9 released
    From
    So the last week was much quieter than the preceding ones, which makes
    me suspect that one reason -rc7 was bigger than I liked was that
    people were gaming the system and had timed some of their pull
    requests for just before the release, explaining why -rc7 was big
    enough that I didn't actually want to do a final release last week.
    Please don't do that.

    Anyway. Whatever the reason, this week has been very quiet, which
    makes me much more comfortable doing the final 3.9 release, so I guess
    the last -rc8 ended up working. Because not only aren't there very
    many commits here, even the ones that made it really are tiny and not
    pretty obscure and not very interesting.

    Also, this obviously means that the merge window is open. I won't be
    merging anything today, but if you start sending me your pull requests
    (Konrad already sent in his Xen pull request for the 3.10 merge window
    a week ago), tomorrow the flood gates start opening..

    Linus

    ---
    Borislav Petkov (1):
    x86, efi: Fix a build warning

    David S. Miller (1):
    sparc64: Fix missing put_cpu_var() in tlb_batch_add_one() when
    not batching.

    Hans Verkuil (1):
    [media] cx25821: do not expose broken video output streams

    Helge Deller (1):
    parisc: disable -mlong-calls compiler option for kernel modules

    Jiri Slaby (1):
    TTY: fix atime/mtime regression

    John David Anglin (3):
    parisc: Provide __ucmpdi2 to resolve undefined references in 32
    bit builds.
    parisc: Change kunmap macro to static inline function
    parisc: use spin_lock_irqsave/spin_unlock_irqrestore for PTE updates

    Josh Boyer (1):
    efi: Check EFI revision in setup_efi_vars

    Kishon Vijay Abraham I (1):
    ARM: OMAP4: hwmod data: make 'ocp2scp_usb_phy_phy_48m" as the main clock

    Linus Torvalds (2):
    vm: add no-mmu vm_iomap_memory() stub
    Linux 3.9

    Linus Walleij (1):
    Revert "gpio: pxa: set initcall level to module init"

    Mathias Krause (1):
    crypto: algif - suppress sending source address information in recvmsg

    Matt Fleming (1):
    efivars: only check for duplicates on the registered list

    Mauro Carvalho Chehab (1):
    [media] mb86a20s: Fix estimate_rate setting

    Paul E. McKenney (1):
    events: Protect access via task_subsys_state_check()

    Ralf Baechle (1):
    Revert "MIPS: page.h: Provide more readable definition for PAGE_MASK."

    Rusty Russell (1):
    kernel/hz.bc: ignore.

    Will Deacon (1):
    parisc: uaccess: fix compiler warnings caused by __put_user casting

    Zhao Hongjiang (1):
    aio: fix possible invalid memory access when DEBUG is enabled

      Last update: 2013-04-29 03:21    [W:0.024 / U:0.356 seconds]