SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] mpc85xx_edac changes for 3.13
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 02:41:24PM +0900, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Johannes Thumshirn
> <johannes.thumshirn@men.de> wrote:
> >
> > git://github.com/morbidrsa/linux.git tags/mpc85xx-edac-for-3.13
>
> Ok, it's a signed tag, but I haven't pulled from you before (all the
> commits I see seem to have gone through Greg), and I don't recognize
> any of the signatures on your tag.
>
> That, together with not really knowing the whole edac area, makes me
> not wonderfully happy about pulling directly. I a.lso see another edac
> pull request in my mailbox, making me suspect that there are
> maintainership problems (historically I've been getting the code
> either though Greg, Borislav or Mauro). So I'd also like to make sure
> that I at least _know_ about any disputes going on in this area?
>
> So before I pull this, I'd quickly like to validate the gpg key, and
> am cc'ing more people to see if I'm stepping into some political
> nightmare. I can be ok with that, but I want to do so knowingly, not
> blindly..

I thought Doug was the maintainer of EDAC (now added to the to:), and
Mauro has been doing a bunch of work there, while he was at Red Hat. I
haven't taken any EDAC patches in a while since Mauro started cleaning
up the area, so I don't know anything about this, sorry.

Doug?

  Last update: 2013-11-14 07:01    [W:0.037 / U:0.292 seconds]