    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] mpc85xx_edac changes for 3.13
    From
    On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Johannes Thumshirn
    <johannes.thumshirn@men.de> wrote:

    > git://github.com/morbidrsa/linux.git tags/mpc85xx-edac-for-3.13

    Ok, it's a signed tag, but I haven't pulled from you before (all the
    commits I see seem to have gone through Greg), and I don't recognize
    any of the signatures on your tag.

    That, together with not really knowing the whole edac area, makes me
    not wonderfully happy about pulling directly. I a.lso see another edac
    pull request in my mailbox, making me suspect that there are
    maintainership problems (historically I've been getting the code
    either though Greg, Borislav or Mauro). So I'd also like to make sure
    that I at least _know_ about any disputes going on in this area?

    So before I pull this, I'd quickly like to validate the gpg key, and
    am cc'ing more people to see if I'm stepping into some political
    nightmare. I can be ok with that, but I want to do so knowingly, not
    blindly..

    Linus

      Last update: 2013-11-14 07:01    [W:2.565 / U:0.020 seconds]