SubjectRe: [RFC] Common clock framework for external clock generators
On 10/11/2012 10:34 AM, Daniel Mack wrote:
>> I recently read about the newly introduced common clock framework (ccf)
>> and wondered if this could be also used for external, e.g. i2c attached,
>> clock generators.
>>
>> Based on my current understanding of the framework I wrote such a
>> driver and now I want to present it here for clarification of some
>> remarks I have regarding the framework itself.
>
> May I kindly ask what happened to this driver? Are you planning to do
> another spin for submission?

Daniel,

the driver is still on my list but moved more and more downwards as I
got caught by mach-dove DT integration. There is still some work to do,
namely regmap and DT. It is used by some off-mainline tree for SolidRun
CuBox quite successfully since then. Does any of you work rely on
a working si5351 driver?

Sebastian

  Last update: 2012-10-11 18:41    [W:0.211 / U:0.172 seconds]