    SubjectRe: [RFC] Common clock framework for external clock generators
    On 11.10.2012 18:00, Sebastian Hesselbarth wrote:
    > On 10/11/2012 10:34 AM, Daniel Mack wrote:
    >>> I recently read about the newly introduced common clock framework (ccf)
    >>> and wondered if this could be also used for external, e.g. i2c attached,
    >>> clock generators.
    >>>
    >>> Based on my current understanding of the framework I wrote such a
    >>> driver and now I want to present it here for clarification of some
    >>> remarks I have regarding the framework itself.
    >>
    >> May I kindly ask what happened to this driver? Are you planning to do
    >> another spin for submission?
    >
    > Daniel,
    >
    > the driver is still on my list but moved more and more downwards as I
    > got caught by mach-dove DT integration. There is still some work to do,
    > namely regmap and DT. It is used by some off-mainline tree for SolidRun
    > CuBox quite successfully since then. Does any of you work rely on
    > a working si5351 driver?

    Yes, it does actually. I can hack around it for now, but at some point,
    a proper driver is needed. And yours looks quite feature complete, so it
    would be easiest to finish this one :)

    Do you still have access to hardware you wrote the driver for? Let me
    know if you need any help around here.

    Thanks,
    Daniel

      Last update: 2012-10-12 21:01    [W:4.377 / U:0.032 seconds]