SubjectI thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!
Date
"proven2011@gmail.com" <proven2011@gmail.com> has recommended that you visit this page:

NEW, Have My Site Which Makes Me $40,000 Per Month

Dear Friend,

Congratulations: Get Your $880 Commissions Now!!!

I Make over $40,000 per month, that's right PER MONTH. How?Let me tell you.I have
a tool for you which will make you a LOT of money in the shortest possible time.

Introducing my Adsense Treasure Website.With this website I make over $40,000 per
month. And now you have the chance to own a duplicate of the exact website.

No BS, No Nonsense. This is real.Want to find out more?

I promise you won't have seen anything like it before.

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday From Home With This Website...Even If
You're Starting From Scratch With Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!
I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting New 44 Members in YOUR TEAM for the April 23t-30th 2011
commission cycle... and GROWING everyday earn by $100 up to $200 or more.

IMPORTANT: April 30, 2011 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you will earn!!!

Go Here To Secure not less than $880 commission Now and it still growing
as many people joining under you. if you secure your position right away:

The $880 commission will Arrive Through your Paypal or Credit Card On May 20/2011
Next month. Hurry'this limited time, only 8 days remaining Positions are available Now.

You will access your money in any ATM in your town when follow the instructions you receive.

Click below!!

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2262587&referrer=securenow2011

TYPE DATE & TIME ---- NEW MEMBERS ------------------ COUNTRY

P -- APRIL.29 @ 2:38 AM-----James----- Jordan------- United States
P -- APRIL.29 @ 2:53 AM-----JOan------ Baker ------- United Kingdom
P -- APRIL.29 @ 2:56 AM-----Mandene -- Jecob-------- Germany
M -- APRIL.29 @ 4:19 AM-----Cristy---- Nores-------- Hungary
P -- APRIL.29 @ 4:28 AM-----Carlo----- Wonder------- Italy
M -- APRIL.28 @ 6:01 AM-----lalaine--- Anderson----- Australia
P -- APRIL.28 @ 7:11 AM-----Rebecca--- Hotfild------ Canada
P -- APRIL.28 @ 7:39 AM-----Jericho--- Morales------ Mexico
P -- APRIL.28 @ 9:42 AM-----Thomas---- Silva ------- California
M -- APRIL.27 @ 9:58 PM-----Grace----- Taylor------- Singapore
P -- APRIL.27 @ 10:21 PM-----Gina------ Henry-------- New Zealand
P -- APRIL.27 @ 11:24 PM-----Mohammed-- Ahmen ------- Oman
M -- APRIL.27 @ 11:33 PM-----Tracia---- Furlong------ Puerto Rico
P -- APRIL.27 @ 11:41 PM-----Jane------ Mckay-------- Russia
P -- APRIL.26 @ 9:42 AM-----Steve----- Scott ------- Netherlands
M -- APRIL.26 @ 9:58 PM-----Greg------ Stanley------ Denmark
P -- APRIL.26 @ 10:21 PM-----Jack------ Perkins------ Amsterdam
P -- APRIL.26 @ 11:24 PM-----Arlene---- Tan --------- China
M -- APRIL.25 @ 11:33 PM-----Andy------ Hopekins----- New York
P -- APRIL.25 @ 11:41 PM-----Jhon------ Robinson----- United States
M -- APRIL.25 @ 2:34 AM --- Kevin----- Hunt -------- Sweden
P -- APRIL.25 @ 12:34 AM --- Delia----- Lane -------- New York
P -- APRIL.25 @ 6:45 AM --- Mohamed--- Adol--------- Saudi Arabia
M -- APRIL.24 @ 5:34 AM --- Aleks----- Gjuroski ---- Japan
P -- APRIL.24 @ 12:34 PM --- Andrew---- Karim ------- England
P -- APRIL.24 @ 8:23 AM --- Carla----- Pereira ----- South Korea
P -- APRIL.24 @ 2:34 PM --- Carl------ Krause ------ India
M -- APRIL.24 @ 9:14 AM --- David----- Cook -------- Denmark
P - APRIL.24 @ 7:46 AM --- Paul------ Amid -------- Taiwan
P -- APRIL.24 @ 1:54 AM --- Dennis---- Wilkins ----- Findland
P -- APRIL.23 @ 12:34 AM --- Jonathan-- Wangyu ------ Thailand
P -- APRIL.23 @ 6:45 AM --- Mackie---- Anhui-------- Indonesia
M -- APRIL.23 @ 5:34 AM --- Alexis---- Mathew ------ Jerosalim
P -- APRIL.23 @ 8:23 AM --- Cheryl---- Moran ------- Philippines
P -- APRIL.23 @ 2:34 PM --- Vergie---- Petter ------ Ingland
M -- APRIL.23 @ 9:14 AM --- Tito------ Warren ------ Bangladish
P - APRIL.23 @ 7:46 AM --- Raul------ Strogther --- United States

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $880 CommissionS every month from now on!.

Earn $20 Per Process!Each $20 x 44 = $880 Commission will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $880 commission!

You will access your money in any ATM when you follow the instructions you receive.

Click below!!

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2262587&referrer=securenow2011

Just one simple payment of $20. and you could have earn $880 ,And you can
recieve unlimited commissions every 20th of the month. Today its $880 Your
starting income of the month of April if goes up daily until the end of the month.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success,Catherine Hopekins

Abid@Adsense Treasure

Site privacy policy: This page was sent using the villasitalia.com send-to-a-friend link. Your email has not been added to any list and has not been recorded at our site.

  Last update: 2011-04-30 18:41    [W:0.029 / U:1.208 seconds]