SubjectQueuing multiple task_struct structures?
Hi All,

I would like to queue up multiple struct task_structs in my block
device driver. Here, each task_struct would correspond to a userlevel
thread which uses the ioctl() system call to send a userspace buffer
to my block device driver. Once I queue up multiple task_structs, I
would like to keep them on the queue until a particular condition is
met (i.e., the buffer has been written down to the disk).

So, my question is, how do I queue up multiple task_structs, put them
to sleep, and then wake a subset of the queued task_structs when some
condition is met?

Thanks and Regards
Ganesh

  Last update: 2011-10-04 04:59    [W:0.396 / U:0.840 seconds]