Subjectscsi emulation - question
Date
Hello list,

Sorry for this off-topic question, but i had no good idea where to ask.

I am looking for a solution wich can emulate SCSI device from a block device
like loop.
I need the sg device but not for special commands, but for reading and
writing only.
I have found only one solution until now, but i want to find better and
faster.
The actually working is ISCSI target and initiator in one pc.
But this opens up port, and makes a lot of IP packets even if i use lo for
this, wich is only a waste of time and resources.

Is there any solution for this allready?
Or somebody can help me where to search?
I am thinking to modify the ide-scsi to use blockdev instead of IDE
layer....

Thanks,
Janos Haar

  Last update: 2010-08-08 02:03    [W:0.157 / U:0.096 seconds]