SubjectBusiness transaction/Call me

Dear,

I want to make a proposal of business transaction value sum of £30,000,000
(Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling) to you, of which I believe will be of
much interest to you and also a mutual beneficial relationship to us.

I need your co-operation to transfer the above mentioned sum out of my Bank to
any part of the world.

And I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and
response positively.

I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions
you may have in regard to this fund.

As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, I will send the
details and procedures of the transaction to you.

Reach me on this mobile number +44 701 113 2947 for more additional
information or send your response t this e-mail addresse: ttookey22@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to discussing this opportunity further with you in more detail
shortly.

Sincerely,

Tim J.W Tookey (Mr)
Mobile number: +44 701 113 2947