SubjectRe: Dell Studio 1555 eject key does not work ( small patch to fix included )
Tim I am running debian,

I think it's the other way round, the mainline kernel is borked (
regarding dell-wmi and eject key ) while the lucid patched kernel
works ( as reported by dell team ).

I guess I could download a Lucid livecd and see if the eject key works
there ( event only as it won't eject the lived while it is running :)
)