    SubjectRe: Dell Studio 1555 eject key does not work ( small patch to fix included )
    The only difference between 2.6.32.15 and Ubuntu Lucid wrt dell-wmi.c is
    this:

    43,46d42
    < /* Temporary workaround until the WMI sysfs interface goes in.
    < Borrowed from acer-wmi */
    < MODULE_ALIAS("dmi:*:*Dell*:*:");
    <

    I wonder about input event filtering? There are substantial differences
    in drivers/input/input.c.

    rtg