SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.32-rc1

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009, Eric Dumazet wrote:

> Yes, I provided following version in my first answer but apparently it
> was too complex :)

It wasn't too complex, but YOU QUOTED THE WHOL F*CKING EMAIL.

I don't know about anybody else, but if I see a couple of screenfuls of
quotes, with no actual interesting new data, I just move on. I suspect
everybody else did too.

I really don't understand people who can't edit down their answer and only
quote the relevant parts. It makes it impossible to read the reply,
because it's hidden by all the old quoting.

Please spend the time to edit quoting levels, because otherwise people
won't spend the time to look at your new text.

Linus

  Last update: 2009-10-18 23:28    [W:0.109 / U:1.296 seconds]