    SubjectRe: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support
    Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
    > I still operate with email in a way
    > which means if I don't deal with something as soon as I see it, it gets
    > filed away and almost never looked at again - even if I re-mark the
    > message as 'New'. That means if it's inconvenient to apply a patch
    > (because the machine with the git trees on is powered down) then the
    > patch tends to get lost.

    Same here. Can't keep up, never enough time to go back through old
    'New' mails.

    > But hey, if you want me to drop lots of patches, then sure just send
    > them by email. Just expect to nag me a lot more about applying your
    > patch.

    Thanks for mentioning this. With the huge number of patches sent to
    the mailing list these days, I was getting the impression sending to
    the list was the thing to do.

    -- Jamie

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-06-12 03:31    [W:0.018 / U:7.664 seconds]