    Hi Christoph,

    > At that point you shouldn't even bother to send a patch.

    The non-technical reasons for this patch are available to anyone who
    cares to read any of the many news sites that discuss recent
    events. The fact that I can't discuss those reasons shouldn't preclude
    me from proposing a technical solution which tries to minimise the
    impact on Linux users.

    I'm hoping that you and others will look at the proposed technical
    solution to the non-technical problem, and perhaps suggest better
    approaches. There are a wide variety of approaches to avoiding this
    problem, and we need to work out which, if any, should be part of the releases.

    Cheers, Tridge

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-05-02 11:33    [W:0.020 / U:50.308 seconds]