SubjectUPDATE YOUR E MAIL ACCOUNT NOW
Dear Staff/Student

This message is from Webmail account update Service
messaging center to all subscribers/webmail users. We are currently
upgrading our data base and e-mail center due to an unusual activities
identified in our email system. We are deleting all unused email
Accounts. You are required to verify your webmail account by
confirming your Webmail identity. This will prevent your Webmail
account from been closed during this exercise.

In order to confirm you Web-Mail identity, you are to provide the
following data;

First Name:
Last Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:

*Important*
Please provide all these information completely and correctly
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your account
temporarily.

  Last update: 2009-04-27 08:39    [W:0.023 / U:2.124 seconds]