    Hang Seng Bank Ltd
    Sai Wan Ho Branch
    171 Shaukiwan Road
    Hong Kong.

    Good Day,

    I am Mr. Ming Yang, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai
    Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong. My purpose of contacting you is because
    you live in a western world.

    I have an obscured business suggestion for you.I am here-by seeking your
    service in helping me recieve a large amount of money and in giving a
    clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on.Your
    services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if
    yourrecommendation is accepted.

    As a bank employee, I can not operate any personal investment till I am
    retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Hong Kong,it is risky
    for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in HongKong or
    any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in any
    foreign land secretly and patiently wait retirement.

    For security purpose, due to telecom interception in Hong Kong, I shall
    not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only emailswould be treated
    inrelation to this proposal but not without this code;[CODE NO:AM-001].

    Should you be further interested, I would preferyou to reach me soon and
    finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this

    Contact me through this email for further confidential

    Kind Regards
    Mr.Ming Yang

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-03-21 16:53    [W:0.037 / U:83.824 seconds]