SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Ramback: faster than a speeding bullet
On 11.03.2008 15:02, Daniel Phillips wrote:

> By the way, if you want to fly to the moon you will need a rocket.
> Streams of liquid hydrogen coursing through gigantic pipes sitting
> right next to violently burning roman candles are less reliable than
> bicycle pedals, but only one of these arrangements will get you to the
> moon on time. In other words, if you need the speed this is the only
> game in town, so you better just take care to buy reliable rocket
> parts.

Or to quote a little SciFi, in this case Captain Hunt from Andromeda:
Slipstream: it's not the best way to travel faster than light, it's just
the only way.[1]

At least that's what first crossed my mind after reading the above. ;-)

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slipstream_%28science_fiction%29#Andromeda

Bis denn

  Last update: 2008-03-13 10:17    [W:0.161 / U:0.456 seconds]