SubjectStrange freeze on 2.6.21
Hello,

I'd like to ask your help with strange behavior of kernel 2.6.21-7.
Sometimes it becomes to inoperable state and the system time stops. Also
I couldn't ping the system that moment. But if I try to use keyboard the
system will wake up and begin working. In other words all programs are
continuing work normally - there are only one thing - the system time is
slow on delay between moments when the system had stopped and I used the
keyboard. It happens on several computers but they have similar hardware
(AMD64 X2, ASUS M2NPV-VM).

I need an advice how I may collect information about the moment when the
system stops. /var/log/messages doesn't contain any useful information
near the time of stopping. There are nothing strange.

Thank you,
Kostya.

  Last update: 2008-01-09 14:59    [W:0.046 / U:0.096 seconds]