SubjectRe: Pull request: DMA pool updates
On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 05:07:34PM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
> The usual form is, I believe,
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/willy/misc.git dmapool
>
> Otherwise people get all confused and think it's an empty tree (like I just
> did).

Sorry!

> There were no replies to v2 of the patch series. It all looks reasonable
> from a quick scan (assuming the patches are unchanged since then).

I haven't changed them, correct.

> afaik these patches have been tested by nobody except thyself?

I've tested them myself, then I sent them to the perf team who ran the
(4 hour long) benchmark, and they reported success. As with many patches
these days, they sank into a pit of indifference. Perhaps I need to
take a leaf from my former government's book and sex up my patch
descriptions a bit.

a retrograde step."

  Last update: 2008-01-29 03:47    [W:0.062 / U:0.332 seconds]