    SubjectPull request: DMA pool updates

    G'day Linus, mate

    Could you pull the dmapool branch of
    git:// please?

    All the patches have been posted to linux-kernel before, and various
    comments (and acks) have been taken into account.

    It's a fairly nice performance improvement, so would be good to get in.
    It's survived a few hours of *mumble* high-stress database benchmark,
    so I have high confidence in its stability.

    a retrograde step."

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-01-29 01:15    [W:0.018 / U:30.328 seconds]