    Subject[patch 00/29] xen: Xen implementation for paravirt_ops
    Hi Andi,

    This series of patches implements the Xen paravirt-ops interface.
    It applies to 2.6.21-git3 + ff patches-2.6.21-git3-070501-1.tar.gz.

    Changes since the last posting:
    - reviews of xenbus (me), netfront (hch, rusty, herbert xu) and
    blockfront (hch), with most comments addressed. Netfront review
    revealed a couple of real bugs, and the code for all three is looking
    cleaner overall.
    - Folded bugfix patches into their main patch
    - Lots of little style and other cleanups

    There may be a trivial conflict in xen-hvc-console because of the
    lguest console.

    These patches are now moderately well tested, with several successful
    runs through XenSource's regression test suite, and some amount of
    non-me testing. While I wouldn't go into production with a
    xen/paravirt_ops kernel right now, it does seem pretty functional.

    This series generally restricts itself to Xen-specific parts of the
    tree, though it does make a few small changes elsewhere.

    It includes:
    - some helper routines for allocating address space and walking pagetables
    - Xen interface header files
    - Core Xen implementation
    - Efficient late-pinning/early-unpinning pagetable handling
    - Virtualized time, including stolen time
    - SMP support
    - Preemption support
    - Batched pagetable updates
    - Xen console, based on hvc console
    - Xenbus
    - Netfront, the paravirtualized network device
    - Blockfront, the paravirtualized block device

    Thanks,