SubjectRe: [linux-dvb] DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)
Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Enough. Let's stop arguing non technical issues.
>
> If either one of you have any technical argue against the Trent's
> patches, please point where the fix is wrong. Otherwise, if you wish,
> you may send an acked-by agreeing with the fix.

Why don't you stop this childish behaviour ?

After explaining to you the reasons in the previous mail:
being the author and maintainer of dst/dst_ca and maintainer of
dvb-bt8xx, i NACK this change

(1) You aren't DVB maintainer
(2) one shouldn't make such judgement calls on somebody else's driver
unless it falls within your own maintainership

> Mauro.
>
> Em Qui, 2007-05-03 às 19:19 +0200, Markus Rechberger escreveu:

>>> You very well know the reason why i am ignoring your mails. You just
>>> tend to flame people for nothing. I tend to ignore the flamers.
>>>
>> You should stop to rely on the history, since such a flame needs at
>> least 2 parties and back then you were also involved. There's nothing
>> else to say about that.

>>> That bug report very well proves my point.
>> Well it would be nice if you could answer the question in that mail
>> then, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't answer it.
>>
>> It's just a guess, but it seems like that you had a problem with other
>> developers at that part and it seems like it didn't get to an end
>> (probably because both parties didn't agree with each other)
>>
>> Markus
>> -
>> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
>> Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/

  Last update: 2007-05-03 21:07    [W:0.392 / U:0.056 seconds]