    SubjectDST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)
    Hi,

    Trent Piepho wrote another patch for it, it just completes Uwe's patch
    in the end.

    http://linuxtv.org/hg/~tap/dst-new?cmd=changeset;node=bbdd2b53cd5c;style=gitweb

    as far as I see from that patch it cleans up a memory leak which would
    happen when the system tries to load the dst module if it's not
    available and it also prints a message that points the user should
    enable it in the kernel if needed.

    It also bundles the dst and dst_ca objects to one selectable option.
    So the idea remains the same.
    From my side I do not see any problem with that patch, if someone else
    has a problem with it please state out the reason.

    Markus

    --
    Markus Rechberger