SubjectFrom Mr.Denis Muossa Compensation For Your Past Efforts
Dearest.Friend,
This is to inform you about my success in getting the
money moved under the cooperation of a new partner from South Korea.
Presently i'm in South Korea for investing my own part of the money
Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in moved the cash despite that both of us could not make it.
Now
contact my secretary,his name is Vincent Mike and his email address is
(vicent_personal@myway.com) ask him to send you US$800,000.00 in a
Certified Draft which i kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your
efforts at that time very much.
So feel free and get in touched with my
secretary Vincent Mike and instruct him where to send the money to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, i am very
busy here investing with my new partner . finally, I have forwarded
instruction to my secretary to send the Confirmable Draft to you, so
feel free to get in touch with Vincent Mike and he will send the Draft
to you without any delay.
Best Regards
Mr.Denis Muossa

  Last update: 2006-08-31 23:59    [W:0.028 / U:0.516 seconds]