    SubjectRe: XFS Bug null pointer dereference in xfs_free_ag_extent
    I format the same partition and restart the testing server before each
    I'vs tested on each format at least twenty times.
    With XFS and SAN, This crash happens on every bonnie++ testing.

    And I have tested such things on another mathine, results are same.

    Nathan Scott wrote:
    > On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 02:21:10PM +0800, kernel wrote:
    >> Test again......very strange.
    >> I can easily reproduce it on the XFS with SAN(FLX380) connected with a
    >> qlogic 2400 FC card.
    > Eggshellent... can you reproduce it with each of those changes
    > (below) backed out of your tree please? Else, git bisect is our
    > next best bet. Thanks!
    >>> Is this easily reproducible for you? I've not seen it before, and
    >>> the only possibly related recent changes I can think of are these:
    >>> Could you try reverting each of those to see if either is the cause?
    > cheers.

      Last update: 2006-07-31 09:31    [W:0.021 / U:31.372 seconds]