SubjectRe: XFS Bug null pointer dereference in xfs_free_ag_extent
I format the same partition and restart the testing server before each
I'vs tested on each format at least twenty times.
With XFS and SAN, This crash happens on every bonnie++ testing.

And I have tested such things on another mathine, results are same.