SubjectRe: Network performance degradation from 2.6.11.12 to 2.6.16.20
I assume you are talking about using TCP_NODELAY as a socket option within the
LDM software. I could give that a try.

There is a lot of traffic on this node, on the order of 2000 packets in and out
per second, so the tcpdump output will grow pretty fast. How long a tcpdump
would be useful, and what options would you suggest?

I should also note that my network interfaces are Intel, using the latest e1000
driver.

--
Dr. Harry Edmon E-MAIL: harry@atmos.washington.edu
206-543-0547 harry@u.washington.edu