    SubjectRe: [future of drivers?] a proposal for binary drivers.
    well, apart from sony 510i cell, and cam, i have managed to get
    installed everything that i need for my work, or which i cant live
    without,

    I was speaking of all this, cause i am tired to everyone peskering me,
    arguing with me how linux cannot work with my "insert new hardware" ,
    I have to google stuff out and hand-hold them to get it working, this
    was cool to do some years ago, when i didnt bother to work full time
    and felt good helping others, now that feel good factor has ran out,
    and i get more annoyed than anything else. I dont think i can explain
    why did i post this. maybe someone somewhere will get it.

    anyway, nevermind.

    sorry to anyone who was hurt/offended here. sorry if linus reads this
    and gets pissed off, sorry to cox and morton if they feel same.

    peace,
    anshuman.
    On 3/8/06, Arjan van de Ven <arjan@infradead.org> wrote:

    > > this discussion is totally for betterment of the new users who should
    > > not be forced to become developers in order to get a trival thing
    > > running on their desktop/laptop, like device driver.
    >
    > so you only want to take, but not give.
    > Then you're posting to the wrong mailing list.

      Last update: 2006-03-08 12:04    [W:0.023 / U:30.164 seconds]